SICAMM Online Conference 2021
Dear enthusiasts of the Dark Bee,
The SICAMM Online Conference 2021 is scheduled for October 23, 2021.
You are invited to enjoy a full day of interesting presentations about project, activities and scientific insights all about the Dark Bee in Europe.
Call for abstracts
If you would like to participate in the conference with an oral presentation or a poster we ask you to send an abstract to us not later than August 13, 2021. Send your abstracts to email@example.com using the abstract submission form.
Provisional 2021-SICAMM on-line-meeting on Saturday 23 of October
- There will be lectures of 20-45 min each: number and length of lectures depend on applications
- In addition all subscribed participants will receive an e-proceedings containing all papers, abstracts and summaries of local activities the SICAMM board and SICAMM scientific committee has received before 1st July 2021.
In order to structure the online-conference we decided to propose a limited number of topics to be discussed:
1. Conservation areas, including wild bees: definition, how to deal with politics, how to maintain the conservation area …..
2. The Practice of beekeeping with AMM/dark bees (development of the colony from spring to autumn; queen rearing, behaviour, honey, propolis and wax production)varroa tolerance etc…
3. Genetics and Bee breeding: trait testing, breeding value estimation, genomic selection, molecular and morphological characteristics of AMM, varroa resistance/tolerance)
4. Reports of activities from local AMM groups
Registrations for the Online Conference 2021 will be opening soon, please return to this website for registration and donation details.